Reliance Training Academy for Professional Security
When it comes to training, no one can beat Reliance Security Services. Reliance Security is a licensed Training Academy by the State of Illinois – Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations – IDFPR.
Reliance Training Academy for Professional Security is lead by our CPP – Certified Protection Professional (“A professional that has demonstrated his/her competence in the areas of security solutions & best-business practices through an intensive qualification and testing program. As a result, he or she has been awarded the coveted designation of CPP and is recognized as a proven leader in their profession.” – ASIS International).
A professionally prepared, properly presented training program is essential for effective security officer performance. At Reliance Security we believe that there needs to be a certain level of education and training that a security officer needs to achieve in order to be an effective security officer in any capacity. We do not believe in hiring a “strong body” off the Street, providing them with a uniform and sending them out to protect your property. This creates more of a liability to us and a security risk to you the client. Our Security Officer receives “Site Specific” training, thus providing you with enhance service. Our Instructors possess highest credential in the security industry.
SUPERIOR SECURITY TRAINING
- Unarmed 20-Hour
When: Monday, Tuesdays 10am to 6pm and Wednesday 10am to 2pm and Thursday – Weekend classes by registration ONLY!
- Armed 20-Hour – Semi Automatic/Revolver
When: Every Thursday & Friday 10am to 6pm & Gun Range on Saturday – This cost includes: Ammo, Targets, Range Fee, Ear& Eye Protection.
- Full 40-Hour Armed
Above two classes combined.
Must take unarmed portion first.
- TASER Certification
When: Twice a month
This is Law Enforcement Certification.
Must have 40 Hour Armed Training and a “FAC – Firearm Control Card”, (With any agency) to enroll in this class.
- Tactical Baton/ASP & Tactical Handcuffing
When: Twice a month.
- CPR, AED & First Aid
When: Twice a month – Three in One Course!
- We hire most of our students.
- We will assist with all required licenses.
- PERC – Permanent Employee Registration Card.
- FOID – Firearm Owners Identification Card.
- FAC – Firearm Control Card. (Only if we hire you as an Armed Officer.)
- CPP – Certified Protection Professional
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- CLSD – Certified Lodging Security Director
- NRA Law Enforcement Instructor
- TASER Certified Instructor. Reliance Security Services is the only agency in Illinois certified by TASER International to conduct this training!
- CPR – First Aid – AED Certified Instructor
- Tactical Baton & Handcuffing Certified Instructor
Register for Training
PLEASE BRING A PEN, A NOTEPAD, A VALID ID, CASH OR MONEY ORDER.
CALL: 773-539-1400, 24/7 FOR ANY QUESTIONS.
|Your Contact Information|
|Phone||– – Ext *|
|Unarmed 20hr ONLY Armed 20hr ONLY (Must have Unarmed 20hr Completed) Full 40hr ONLY(Includes both 20hr Unarmed/Armed) TASER Training Tactical Baton & Handcuffing Training CPR – First Aid – AED Training|