Reliance Security is COVID-19 trained and has taken proactive approaches to protect our community and beyond in order to prevent the spread of the virus. Our officers strictly follow all CDC guidelines: wear face masks, gloves and practice social distancing. We ensure that our officers do not have any pre-existing conditions, like diabetes, asthma, liver disease etc. We measure our officers’ body temperature before they go to the job site. Every new employee is tested for COVID-19. All current employees are being tested for COVID-19 every month. We have experience working with hospitals. Our security officers successfully completed the following: Tuberculosis test, drug test, Physical and blood tests. Call us to find out more how we can help your business during this uncertain time.
- $2 Million Umbrella.
- $2 Million General Liability.
- $1 Million Worker’s Comp.
- $1 Million Auto Insurance.
We provide 24/7/365 Field Supervision and Command Center to monitor cameras.
- Criminal FBI Background Check.
- Previous Employment.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing.
We provide our clients with extra benefits:
- Customer satisfaction is our priority.
- Client’s right to reject.
- Client can choose type of uniform, color, equipment< used by officer, hardcore, softcore or suit and tie.
- Custom Patches
- Observe and Report or Corrective Action Required.
- Level of Officers / Training required.
At no cost to our clients, Site Specific Policies, Procedures and Safety Program are designed.
Our reports are generated electronically.
We offer reasonable – negotiable rates. Rates are determined by Levels of Security desired. The job requires Observe and Report or Take Corrective Action.
Our Leadership Team holds the highest credentials in the industry:
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- 40 Years of Law Enforcement – Security Experience.
- NRA – Law Enforcement Instructor
We use “Shift Planning” Scheduling Software, with GPS tracking.