Entertainment Venue Security Services
The goal of most bars, taverns, lounges and nightclubs is to provide a hospitable gathering place where patrons can have a good time, often by listening to or watching entertainment, and/or dancing, while purchasing and consuming the establishment’s primary product — alcoholic beverages.
Following Are Facts that why you need a professional and highly trained licensed Security Officer; NOT A BOUNCER!
Our E.V. Officers receive following training:
- Reliance E.V. Officers are Bassett Alcohol Training Certified from Illinois Basset Alcohol Certification – This certification helps our E.V. Officers in identifying inebriated individuals and take proactive corrective action
- Identification Checks – ID Scanner
- Proper Pat down for weapons and drugs
- Proactive approach to Diffuse Fights/Arguments
- How to remove irate and hostile individuals, properly and swiftly
- Traffic Control
- 32 Hour Unarmed Training, 16 Hour Armed Training, CPR – AED –First Aid, TASER, Tactical Baton & Handcuffing. Reliance Security is the only Security Agency in Illinois to carry TASER. By the TASER International.
Reliance Security leadership Team holds highest credentials in the industry, with 30 years of Security and Law Enforcement experience. Reliance Management holds highest credentials:
- CPP – Certified Protection Professional
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- NRA Law Enforcement Instructor
- TASER Certified Instructor.
- CPR – First Aid – AED Certified Instructor
- Tactical Baton & Handcuffing Certified Instructor – ASAP.
Reliance Security reports are generated electronically.
Reliance Security conducts a free Security Survey of our client’s facility by our CPP – Certified Protection Professional. This assures us that every job we take has our MARK OF EXCELLERNCE! Let Reliance Security Services assist you in protecting your “People, Property & Assets”.
Unlike 95% Security Companies who only “Observe & Report”; we actually take “Corrective Actions”.
Reliance Security exceeds all State Insurance requirements; State requires+ $1Million; we provide Following: $2 Million Dollar General Liability, $1 Million Dollar Worker’s Comp and $1 Million Dollar Auto insurance.
Our Quality Assurance team conducts random covert/overt site inspections to ensure the highest level of services to our clients as well as enhancing our quality of services in general. This Department also conducts “Integrity Testing” on our employees.
Reliance Security Services uses Fingerprint Scan for accurate Payroll and Billing. This ensures that our clients receive accurate Billing.
At no cost to client; Reliance Security Services designs Site Specific policies, procedures and Safety Program are designed.