The legalization of marijuana in many states has been an unprecedented process and has openeda new industry. Every state has its own strict requirements about marijuana industry security plans. All successful security plans must have Four Key Components: Physical Plant/Equipment/Hardware, Policy, Procedure and Personal.
In Illinois, cannabis industry is required to hire Private Security Contractor Agency licensed by Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations – IDFPR, under the Act of 2004 (225 ILCS 447/10-5).
Reliance Security Services – RSS currently serves Medical – Recreational Dispensaries and Cultivation Centers. Moreover, RSS has provided consulting services to dozens of clients for 2020 application process. RSS is also in process of getting Cannabis Transporter license. We are your top choice. Below are the facts that prove RSS is the leading security company in cannabis industry.
Superior Insurance: Reliance exceed all State required $1 Million only; we provide the following:
- ✓ $2 Million Umbrella.
- ✓ $2 Million General Liability.
- ✓ $1 Million Worker’s Comp.
- ✓ $1 Million Auto Insurance.
Quality Assurance Division – QAD: QAD is comparable to the Police “Internal Affairs Division”. Reliance conducts random, covert/overt site inspections to ensure the highest level of services to our clients. Inspection Reports are provided within 24 hours.
Supervision: We provide 24/7/365 Field Supervision and Command Center to monitor cameras.
Rates: We offer reasonable – negotiable rates. Rates are determined by Levels of Security desired. The job requires Observe and Report or Take Corrective Action.
Employee Screening: We conduct the following:
- ✓ Criminal FBI Background Check.
- ✓ Previous Employment.
- ✓ Drug and Alcohol Testing.
Reporting Procedures: Our reports are generated electronically.
Client Privileges: We provide our clients with extra benefits:
- ✓ Customer satisfaction is our priority.
- ✓ Client’s right to reject.
- ✓ Client can choose type of uniform, color, equipment used by officer, hardcore, softcore or suit and tie.
- ✓ Custom Patches
- ✓ Observe and Report or Corrective Action Required.
- ✓ Level of Officers / Training required.
Superior Credentials – Experience: Our Leadership Team holds the highest credentials in the industry:
- ✓ CPP – Certified Protection Professional – ASIS Board Certified.
- ✓ CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- ✓ 40 Years of Law Enforcement – Security Experience.
- ✓ NRA – Law Enforcement Instructor
Policy and Procedures: At no cost to our clients, Site Specific Policies, Procedures and Safety Program are designed.
Superior Operations: We use “Shift Planing” Scheduling Software, with GPS tracking.
Our Services: RSS provides the following Security Services:
- ✓ Armed, Unarmed Security, Off Duty Police and Tazer Armed Officer.
- ✓ Foot, Mobile and Bike Patrols.
- ✓ Retail Loss Prevention: Uniformed & Store Detective – Plain Clothes
- ✓ Executive Protection.
- ✓ Consulting Services includes: Security Plans, Physical Security – Crime Prevention Trough Environmental Design – CTED.
- ✓ Undercover Operations.
- ✓ 24/7 Camera Monitoring.
Training Academy: We provide the following superior training to our employees:
- ✓ Unarmed and Armed Training.
- ✓ CPR and First Aid.
- ✓ Customer Services.
- ✓ Fire Safety and Prevention.
- ✓ CCTV and Alarm Systems.
- ✓ Report Writing.
- ✓ Professional Demeanor.
- ✓ Computer Skills.
- ✓ Handcuffing and Baton.
- ✓ Criminal Law and Procedure.
- ✓ Safety Procedures.
- ✓ Required Specialized Training.
Mobile Units: All Mobile Units are equipped with GPS live Tracking – History Recording,decaled, lights and sirens.
Illinois: 5744 W. Irving Park Road–Suite 1, Chicago, Ill. 60634, Contractor License: 119-001068. Agency License: 122-000953.
Indiana: 2441 Production Drive, Suite 112, Indianapolis, IN, 46241. Security Contractor License: SG21900017
CONTACT: Abe Khan, CPP, CFE: Illinois – Direct: 773-407-8849. Indiana – Direct: 317-427-8000.