Residential Security Services
Reliance Residential Security experts are here to help you keep your building and community safe and secure. Reliance Security has more than 30 years of experience providing residential security services to Apartments, Condos, Home Owners Association - HOA, Co-Ops and Residential Communities. We understand how important it is to implement security measures to protect your residents and property, while maintaining an atmosphere that is appropriate for residents, visitors, and service providers.
Working with board and association members, building owners, and property managers, our residential security professionals will conduct a Free Site Analysis / Security Survey of your property, developing a security plan specific for your security needs and budget.
Reliance Security's Residential Security Services include: High-Level Concierge, Lobby Security / Receptionists, Doormen, Foot and Mobile Patrols.
- RELIANCE SECURITY TRAINING ACADEMY – RESIDENTIAL SECURITY OFFICER TRAINING:
Reliance Security understands the importance of Site Specific Training. Unlike other companies, who provide you generic Security Guard. Reliance understands that Rules, Regulations, Policies, State – City – Federal Laws varies from different types of security; i.e.: Retail, Commercial, Residential, Financial Institutions, Industrials, Entertainment Venues, etc.
RELIANCE SECURITY RESIDENTIAL OFFICER TRAINING: Reliance Residential Officers are trained on following:
- Conducting Preventive Patrols – Foot, Mobile and Bike.
- Enforcing the clients Lease Agreement
- Enforcing City, State and Federal Laws
- Conducting Safety Inspections for the Building
- Customer Service
- Dealing with all calls of services at the Residential Complex; I.e: Domestic Disturbance, Noise Complaint, Loitering, Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Assault, Sexual Assault, Disorderly Conduct, Trepanning, and All Other Training required by the State for Certified Security Officer.
- Effectively Dealing and Building professional relations with local Law Enforcement.
- EMPLOYEE MEDICAL INSURANCE: Reliance Security Services offers our employees full Medical benefits.
- RISK ASSESSMENT – SECURITY SURVEY: Reliance Security conducts a free Security Survey of our client's facility by our CPP – Certified Protection Professional. This assures us that every job we take has our MARK OF EXCELLERNCE! Let Reliance Security Services assist you in protecting your "People, Property & Assets".
- RELIANCE ENFORCEMENT STRATEGY: Unlike 95% Security Companies who only "Observe & Report"; we actually take "Corrective Actions".
- EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS: Reliance Security leadership Team holds highest credentials in the industry, with 30 years of Security and Law Enforcement experience.
- CPP – Certified Protection Professional
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- NRA Law Enforcement Instructor
- TASER Certified Instructor.
- CPR – First Aid – AED Certified Instructor
- Tactical Baton & Handcuffing Certified Instructor – ASAP.
- SUPERIOR INSURANCE: Reliance Security exceeds all State Insurance requirements; State requires+ $1Million; we provide Following: $2 Million Dollar General Liability, $1 Million Dollar Worker's Comp and $1 Million Dollar Auto insurance.
- INTERNAL AFFAIRS DIVISION – QUALITY ASSAURANCE: Our Quality Assurance team conducts random covert/overt site inspections to ensure the highest level of services to our clients as well as enhancing our quality of services in general. This Department also conducts "Integrity Testing" on our employees.
- RELIANCE SUPERIOR OPERATIONS: Reliance Security Services uses Fingerprint Scan for accurate Payroll and Billing. Reliance Security also uses "ShiftPlaning" Software, which allows us GPS Clock in and out.
- REPORTING PROCEDURERS: Reliance Security reports are generated electronically.
- POLICY, PROCEDURES AND SAFETY PROGRAMS: At no cost to our clients; Reliance Security Services designs Site Specific policies, procedures and Safety Program.